12+ Lemon Blue Standard "Project" Cochin Hatching Eggs-to ship 3/31/2014

Lynne,
Your LBCs are lovely! But full bator, full pens, full brooders....
hit.gif

I was wondering how old your roo is getting to be, I think you posted him last year too? Is he as big as he looks in the pictures?

Keep up the good work.

Lynne,
Your LBCs are lovely! But full bator, full pens, full brooders....
hit.gif

I was wondering how old your roo is getting to be, I think you posted him last year too? Is he as big as he looks in the pictures?

Keep up the good work.

Lemon Boy is 3 years old. I am using his Grandson, Sterling, this year as my breeding roo. Sterling is pictured with his girls in one of the pics at the top of the page. I have already hatched 5 cockerels that have the Lemon Blue coloring. I'm really jazzed as last year I only hatched TWO~! Color is really improving. Thanks so much for the compliments. Perhaps later in the season I will have more eggs & your bator will be empty :)

WOW!!! These are absolutely gorgeous!! I wanted to find a cochin that knocked my socks off-- these are them! Maybe later this spring you will be offering more?

My LB eggs from Lynne hatched yesterday! All the way from California to Maine! I think I might need some more of these beauties!

Oh! I wanted to ask how these might ship all the way to Maine! I guess I now know that I can go ahead and bid next time
smile.png
. Your birds are absolutely stunning!! Cowboy04901, if you have more chicks than you bargained for, I'd gladly take some off your hands, just to help you out, of course
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom