12+ Silver Duckwing Old English Bantam Hatching Eggs

RGWright

In the Brooder
8 Years
Mar 30, 2011
NW Missouri
12+ Silver Duckwing Old English Bantam Hatching Eggs. Will ship on Monday the 11th. Each egg will be collected on Saturday and Sunday, therefor they WILL be fresh when you receive them.

Fertility has been excellent. My last few hatches have been over 90%. I've been very pleased. I will wrap the eggs very carefully, and package them with protection in mind.

If you have any questions, feel free to email me. Even during incubation, I'll reply to any question or concern you may have. Your hatching success is my success.

Of course, the fine line:

I can't guarantee your hatch rate due to shipping and incubation factors that are out of my control. I do guarantee you that I WILL ship your eggs the way I would want to receive them.

I'm not at the location to take pictures until Monday. I'm sorry. They are look alike, and look just like the ones you see online. They are very beautiful birds of course. Let me know if you have any other questions. I'll upload pictures next time I advertise them.

Quote:
are they not your birds? how big are they? how well are they colored ?is the roos ceast soled black? is the silver in his neck clean? all these questons would be answerd with some pics it is hard to bid on eggs without seeing the birds pics please so we know what we are biding on thanks BANJO

I'm not able to post any pictures due to the fact I'm on vacation at this time, and wont be back until Sunday. My son is home with the birds now taking care of them.

The roosters I have are very colorful. They are quiet, and friendly. I wash my birds about 2 times a year, due to the fact that I do show them at the local poultry trade show we have. The hens of course, they are dual in color compared to the rooster. They grow to roughly 22 Oz. These birds are some of the smallest birds you can get.

Honestly, I've never seen any difference in these birds. Since they are a game bird, they tend to follow genes very well. Naturally, they tend to look alike.

If you have any more questions about them, please do let me know. I'll do my best to explain them since I'm not able to put pictures up at this time. I will post pictures next time I offer these eggs. I have had several different breeds around, and these by far are my favorite to look at. Their personalities are excellent, especially with my young nephew being around them. He's 3 years old, and has no problems picking them up, running around them, etc. They adapted to his 3 year old happy go lucky behavior rather fast.
smile.png

Roman

Sorry no pictures yet, my son hasn't been able to get the camera to work. At this time, it looks like I wont have any pictures up until next time I advertise these. I do apologize for that. This batch will have to go just on trust. These birds are excellent, very pretty and have a great stance.

Roman

Back
Top Bottom