12 + Swedish Flower hen hatching eggs. BIN + possible colored egg project.

ladyfaeden

Songster
8 Years
Dec 7, 2011
St. Helens, Oregon
These will ship via priority shipping Wednesday or Thursday of this week and be laid Monday-Wednesday.

I have two coops of Swedish Flower Hens. All my bloodlines originate from Greenfire Farms who imported the breed. Most were bought directly from them. I've a few that were hatched out of SFH purchased from Greenfire Farms.

Coop A: My very dark Red (looks Mahoghany) crested Mille Fleur rooster over 7 uncrested hens in a variety of shades of pied and mille fleur.
Coop B: Red Mille Fleur rooster (uncrested) over 6 crested hens: 2 Red mille fleur, 1 blue pied, 3 black pied.

Eggs will be marked as to coop they came from and date laid.

I do have a uncrested Cream Legbar hen in Coop A. Her eggs range from blue to mint green in color. Her babies should be solid black females and barred roosters (should be born with a white dot on head) (This is according to the chicken color calculator and not yet proven, my first hatch is due next week. However, regardless of the color of the hens, the boys will be barred) 50% of the chickens will develop a swedish sized crest, 50% of the hens should lay green eggs. I'd be happy to include her eggs if you are interested in a project. If you breed the hens who lay green eggs back to swedish, you will eventually get mille fleur and pied chickens who lay green eggs. Leg color is the same for both breeds. I should have 2-3

Shipping is 15.00. Eggs are individually bubble wrapped and double boxed. Fertility has been very high here, but I cannot control what the post office does to the eggs.

www.chimeracreek.com

Last edited:
I've received from the East Coast and had them hatch fine. I double box the eggs to give them the best chance of getting there intact, but it does come down to how they are treated by the people that handle that specific box.

Back
Top Bottom