12+ Wheaten/Blue Wheaten/Splash Wheaten Hatching Eggs

Azriel

Songster
9 Years
Jun 19, 2010
Montana
This is an auction formated listing
I have up for your consideration 12+ Wheaten/Blue Wheaten/Splash Wheaten Ameraucana eggs. These are a very pretty blue with NO Green tint. I see a beautiful sky blue, but they are the same color that others have been calling Robins egg blue.
My Ameraucana are a large fowl, with my Roo being just over 8#, and my hens about 5#. They have very nice correct color with no ticking, they have full beards and muffs, very poofy butts, and nice tails. They have done very well at the local county fair shows. They are very sweet gentle birds and the Roo is not at all aggressive. They are Wayne Merdith lines from Paradise Found Farm.
I have been getting 100% hatches here at home, and 95-100% on shipped eggs. I pack the eggs very well to make them as safe as possible, but I can not be responsible for your hatch rate due to postal handling or your incubation methods.
This auction will end at 8pm MST. Thursday June 14th and eggs will ship Friday June 15th Bidding will start at $35.00 with increasing bids of $1.00+ . Please place bids as a reply to this post, not as a PM. Shipping will be included in the final bid
***The state of MT is not in the NPIP program, if that is a problem for you, please do not bid***

I will acept PayPal to: [email protected] or MoneyGram

I bought 8 eggs from Bonnie back in April. They were packed well and all made it all the way across the country in great shape. At least 7 of 8 developed (not sure about the last one since I forgot to mark it before putting it into the incubator with the rest of the eggs). None of my other eggs (even ones that were not shipped) came close to this on fertility... 4 of 12 and 8 of 24. The color was as described and I couldn't tell the difference between these eggs and those of another very well known seller on this board.... The chicks are growing well and I couldn't be happier with the results.

Back
Top Bottom