12th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-Along

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a little lone jungle fowl, my only constant coop jumper. She's the only one out of the run everyday. I noticed on Saturday evening i hadn't seen her all day. Sunday came & nothing, I was starting to think I lost her to a predator (we've had a couple hawks hanging around & she's little). Guess who showed up today with a gap in her breast feathers and wanted some food. She grumbly ate some scratch and I stalked her back to her hideout. I don't know how many eggs she's sitting on or the exact date but im guessing its fairly close to our Easter hatch! Hopefully she makes it all the way through!

Attachments

• 20210316_130903.jpg
    20210316_130903.jpg
    568.5 KB · Views: 4
O.O.... Well then, I'm IN! 6 eggs from my black copper marans and Prince... 4 boo eggs from Snowflake and Bruce, and of course 2 from Charlie and Henrietta (Prince's parents). The Beilefelders will have to wait since I wasn't saving up her eggs... bad momma, bad bad.

Edit: Photo added.View attachment 2569701
O sneak em in there over next few days!

I have a little lone jungle fowl, my only constant coop jumper. She's the only one out of the run everyday. I noticed on Saturday evening i hadn't seen her all day. Sunday came & nothing, I was starting to think I lost her to a predator (we've had a couple hawks hanging around & she's little). Guess who showed up today with a gap in her breast feathers and wanted some food. She grumbly ate some scratch and I stalked her back to her hideout. I don't know how many eggs she's sitting on or the exact date but im guessing its fairly close to our Easter hatch! Hopefully she makes it all the way through!
:wee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom