13 Layers I need of a home Middle TN

Jhoelle

In the Brooder
5 Years
Oct 8, 2017
Hello, My name is Jill and I have read this forum for years but never joined. I have learned so much for everyone here and I am hoping someone can help me with a situation I am currently facing. I have 13 hens that I need to find a new home. I recently have switched jobs and am working 12 hour days and feel like I don't have the time or energy to care for my chickens anymore. My kids are both working now so I have lost the little bit of help I did have. I have 6 red sex links that were born March 2016 and 7 black sex links that were born March 2017, all are laying really well I get 11-13 eggs a day. I raised them on all organic feed and no medications, I recently switched them to a nonorganic feed for this last two bags of food due to financial reasons. I just really want my girls to go to a good home where they will be well taken care of. Please contact me if you are insterested. I appreciate any help y'all can provide. Thank you, Jill

We just rescued a hen last night after her brother and sister were killed by dogs. She needs a companion hen or two, unfortunately we can't take anymore than that number. We are willing to drive 30 minutes away from Huntsville, AL for pick up.

Welcome! We are glad to have you at BYC! :celebrate Unfortunately, I can't take any more chickens right now! Good luck finding them a home!

Hello, My name is Jill and I have read this forum for years but never joined. I have learned so much for everyone here and I am hoping someone can help me with a situation I am currently facing. I have 13 hens that I need to find a new home. I recently have switched jobs and am working 12 hour days and feel like I don't have the time or energy to care for my chickens anymore. My kids are both working now so I have lost the little bit of help I did have. I have 6 red sex links that were born March 2016 and 7 black sex links that were born March 2017, all are laying really well I get 11-13 eggs a day. I raised them on all organic feed and no medications, I recently switched them to a nonorganic feed for this last two bags of food due to financial reasons. I just really want my girls to go to a good home where they will be well taken care of. Please contact me if you are insterested. I appreciate any help y'all can provide. Thank you, Jill

We can take them. We're looking to expand our flock. We're near Auburn, Alabama. If my map is correct you're only about a 4 hour drive from us. We could drive up to get them this weekend.

Our current flock is free-ranged on our property and we give organic feed.

Back
Top Bottom