14+ Silver Penciled Rock and Partridge Rock Hatching eggs **BIN** NPIP/AI

DFCottage

Songster
11 Years
Feb 17, 2008
Montpelier, Virginia
14+ Silver Penciled Rock and Partridge Rock Hatching Eggs: To ship 5/15
I have available 14+ (most likely you will receive 16-17) Silver Penciled Rock and Partridge Rock hatching eggs. These are NOT hatchery stock.. all my birds are from private breeders. There are a few birds in these groups I would not hesitate to show. My PR hens have excellent size and weight to them, with incredibly crisp patterning. My roo is still growing (he is pictured here at 8 months) and since then his chest has broadened and he's put on another pound. So far their offspring are looking great. I am working on size with my SPR girls, and the roo with them now is about 8.5 pounds, so the next generation should have great size. I will be breaking up my pens soon so if you've been wanting hatching eggs from these breeds here is your chance to receive a good # of eggs from both varieties. You will receive approximately an even # of eggs from each, all layed within the last 5 days, most from the last 3 days. I ship priority mail, each egg is wrapped in paper towel, then securely in bubble wrap, and the box thickly lined. I have not had one egg break this year in shipment, and buyers have been reporting good hatch rates. I am nowNPIP/AI, State of VA 52-259. Shipping will be an additional $17, tracking included.

As with all shipped eggs, I can't guarantee your hatch rate due to the factors beyond my control once the eggs leave my hands. I take extreme care in shipping my eggs to not allow a great deal of movement in the box. I will include as many extras as the girls will allow.

Back
Top Bottom