Ended 14th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-Along—Easter Basket Photo Contest!

Anyone know when we’ll hear who won? Again sorry I have no idea what’s going to happen because I’ve never done this before!!
Hang tight, judges are still working on this. I will post the winners as soon as possible! :)

1681420692931.png

Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for! The judges have finished judging, and we have our winners!
@Allsfairinloveandbugs, @Barredrockmama1, @mrskenmore, & @Bigandlittles
First Place - @Allsfairinloveandbugs
20230410_102150.jpg

Second Place - @Barredrockmama1
Hello! I'm new here but this challenge sounded so fun I just had to give it a try. I made some homemade peanut butter and chocolate eggs just yesterday with homemade peanut butter. My 10 barred rock girls have been working hard laying eggs for the kids to color on Easter. 🥰 Of course I had to include my favorite candies and some flowers my daughter picked for me from the back yard. ❤️ Have a blessed Easter everyone!
IMG_20230403_112647135.jpg

Third Place - @mrskenmore
Happy Easter Everyone!
1 of 4
20230409_104413.jpg

Fourth Place - @Bigandlittles
Entry 2
C5E0A8A2-7116-4704-8363-0648D394E7A9.jpeg

@Allsfairinloveandbugs, @Barredrockmama1, @mrskenmore, & @Bigandlittles, I will be sending you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!

thank you.png

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!! :bow :clap

Great job everyone, this was so much fun!! :wee

~ Shout out to all of the judges that took the time to judge all of the contests. I know they were incredibly difficult to judge, and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to our BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them)

Back
Top Bottom