16 week silkie making strange noises

Silkie7

In the Brooder
Sep 26, 2023
Amherst, Ohio
You can watch the video here

Hi! My two smallest chickens have been making strange noises the last few days. My small buff silkie (Blondie) has been picked on by one of my roosters. He keeps packing her on the head. She also has been sitting a lot. Can anyone please help me determine what the sound means and what I can do about the situation?

Your video says it is private. Can you make it shareable or upload to YouTube? Can you separate her from the rooster? Silkies are a bit fragile, and can suffer head injuries. What type of sound is she making? Is she having problems breathing?

You can watch the video here

Hi! My two smallest chickens have been making strange noises the last few days. My small buff silkie (Blondie) has been picked on by one of my roosters. He keeps packing her on the head. She also has been sitting a lot. Can anyone please help me determine what the sound means and what I can do about the situation?
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8fPPMQf/
Your video says it is private. Can you make it shareable or upload to YouTube? Can you separate her from the rooster? Silkies are a bit fragile, and can suffer head injuries. What type of sound is she making? Is she having problems breathing?
thank you for getting back to me. @Eggcessive Here is a link to YouTube.

She doesn't seem to have any breathing problems.

Back
Top Bottom