Ended 170,000 BYC Members? Guess the DAY & HOUR and Win!!!

Why was the deadline changed from 2/10? You pulled the 'ole switcheroo - I was monitoring this. I did not expect to have to check the rules again after reading them the first time. Now I have missed my opportunity to participate.
sad.png

Sorry about that, but we had changes made to us too... which was basically that the number of people signing up per day more than doubled... this meant that the day we'd hit 170k members was going to be BEFORE the end date for guessing, which would have just been silly.

We've put in an order for a crystal ball to tell us exactly which days in the future stuff will happen and so we can guarantee that this will never happen again, but until it is delivered, we appreciate our members that realize we do the best we can with the info we have!!

Last edited:
haha... that was just like a year ago, so they pretty much look the same. I guess either way maybe it's time for a new pic?

OH, and we're at 169,393 members right now, which means we'll probably hit 170k in the next 3-5 days (lots of daily new member variability).

I think it was a neat idea for a contest and no big deal that it's a learn as you go process....it's all just in good fun, after all, and not to be taken so seriously.
wink.png

I picked my husband's birthday, but am probably going to be too late -- Feb. 7th.

Good luck, everyone!

TOB

Back
Top Bottom