2.5 Years old Rooster ILL (purple comb, Lethargic, runny poop)

its written on Amprolium for usual outbreak 1 gm in 8lit water and for mild outbreak 1gm in 16lit water

caf.gif

I'm still lurking...and learning!

Yes I used it like 1/8 teaspoon to 1.5 liters of water. Because 1 gm to 8 liters would be useless for one rooster. I mixed 1/8 teaspoon almost to 1.5 lit and hoping for the best!

Regards

When you said that it has been 10-15 degrees at night, did you mean Celsius or Fahrenheit?

-Kathy

Its celcius..
If its 125mg syrup i can give him 1 teaspoon twice a day? Or one tablespoon once a day?
Well, then it is obvious his comb isn't frostbitten, but the tips really looked that way. His comb must be some dark from his illness. I'm glad Kathy is helping you with drug dosages. I'm following.

When you said that it has been 10-15 degrees at night, did you mean Celsius or Fahrenheit?

-Kathy

Its celcius..

If its 125mg syrup i can give him 1 teaspoon twice a day? Or one tablespoon once a day?

Well, then it is obvious his comb isn't frostbitten, but the tips really looked that way. His comb must be some dark from his illness. I'm glad Kathy is helping you with drug dosages. I'm following.

It looked like frostbite to me, too.

-Kathy

i am giving him amoxil from 2 days and from last night i am giving him amprolium mixed water and today i will start flagyl 50 mg twice a day! Thanks for all your advices. :)

Back
Top Bottom