2 bullied hens

Daltonl3355

In the Brooder
Apr 8, 2024
So i have 2 virds being being bullied by the other 8 birds and i did just add 4 new adults to the flock they are 2 of those 4. I was given good advice to build a enclosure next to the pen for the 2 girls to build confidence and heal and hopefully reintegrate.
Now my question is, is the enclosure okay? (3x15)
And how long do i do this for? A week, two weeks?

Attachments

• IMG_20240409_195138905_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20240409_195138905_HDR.jpg
    828.2 KB · Views: 12
So i have 2 virds being being bullied by the other 8 birds and i did just add 4 new adults to the flock they are 2 of those 4. I was given good advice to build a enclosure next to the pen for the 2 girls to build confidence and heal and hopefully reintegrate.
Now my question is, is the enclosure okay? (3x15)
And how long do i do this for? A week, two weeks?
I'd say try it in a week, but stay close to watch for a few minutes. You're not mentioning what the original problem was, but I suspect these two getting picked on are smaller or younger?

I'd say try it in a week, but stay close to watch for a few minutes. You're not mentioning what the original problem was, but I suspect these two getting picked on are smaller or younger?
They are just being harassed anytime theyre on the ground and now some hens even go up on the bar i have in the run and scare them off and then gang up on them.

Back
Top Bottom