2 Dozen Blue/Splash Olive egger eggs for sale 24 Hour Auction!!!!

onthespot

Deluxe Dozens
11 Years
Mar 29, 2008
Riverside/Norco, CA
Two dozen olive egger eggs. Most will hatch out blue chicks, but my splash almost a marans has started laying again, so there will be a few of her eggs in there too. Rooster is splash ameraucana with some color faults, silver leakage and rusty shoulders. The hens are a variety of brown egg layers ranging from light, medium, dark and brick red dark marans eggs. I have pulled the N/N mix eggs from this batch. There will be none of those. Sorry. They are ready to ship The second someone hits the BIN and paypal's me. This pen has had some of the highest hatch rates accross the board of all the shipped eggs I have sent out. Almost always these develop and hatch the best. Chick photo courtesy of mediazeal. Thanks! Your chicks will look like that. Most will have pink toes. I also have a half dozen pure ameraucana BLUE eggs that can be combined with this lot for $3 apiece. One hen is white, one hen is splash, and they are in the same pen with the splash rooster also. I cannot guarantee shipped eggs will hatch, but I can guarantee you will receive eggs that were fertilized. Buy with confidence. I treat buyers like I would like to be treated, not just take your money and run. I pack the eggs in a full sheet of newspaper and firmly fill the box so they don't shift. I will promptly refund paypal for any broken eggs upon arrival. Thanks for looking and PLEASE! Don't hesitate to hit that BIN button! These are the eggs you have been waiting for!

This is so tempting but I do not really have incubator space (or anywhere to put the chicks LOL)

Onthespot has the BEST eggs and does an awesome packing job.
thumbsup.gif

I just hatched 12 of 12 of these eggs this weekend. Needless to say great fertility and the chicks are very vigorous. If you want olive eggers go for it.

Back
Top Bottom