2 Light Brahmas, Partridge Cochin, Partidge Rock for Adoption in N. IL

chickabone

In the Brooder
11 Years
Aug 13, 2008
Hi all - I am a new poster on Backyard Chickens forum, but have been getting great info here for a long time. I recently found out that I will be relocating across the country and now have the unfortunate task of finding a new, loving home for my babies. I have 2 light brahma pullets, 1 partridge rock pullet, and 1 partidge cochin cockerel. All 4 are 17 weeks old, the girls will start laying very soon, and are absolutely beautiful! The rooster is stunning! I also have a brand new (2 months old) 3x4 coop, custom built. The chickens and coop are free, I only ask that you pick them up and they must stay together (they all get along so well that I would feel terrible breaking up this little flock). I can get pictures to anyone who needs them later on today or tomorrow.
It saddens me to have to find a new home for my babies but I don't want to stress them out by trying to move them across the country, so my hopes are for finding them a great new home. These are my pets, not food, so please do not adopt them unless you plan on keeping them as such! (I don't want any of them ending up as someone's dinner!)
I'm in Woodstock (60098), about 1 1/4 hours NW of Chicago and 15 minutes south of the Wisconsin border. Email me with questions!
Chris
[email protected]

Back
Top Bottom