2 polish teenagers...what sex, now 10-11 weeks UPDATED pics?

i mean't the cockerels have the spiky not afros .. at this age their crest would be spiky if it was a cockerel and not like and afro like it is so im guessing it is a pullet not a cockerel

ya .. raise some birds like these well i do have a polish then i raise some mottled houdans if you don't know what they are they are like the polish pretty much but bigger and dual purpose they are around 2 pounds heavier then polish

ya .. raise some birds like these well i do have a polish then i raise some mottled houdans if you don't know what they are they are like the polish pretty much but bigger and dual purpose they are around 2 pounds heavier then polish
I know what mottled Houdans are. Ironically I just got 5 chicks about a week ago, along with some bantam blue cochins. I also have to silver laced polish chicks. I did have some german appenzellar spitahauben (probably spelled that wrong, but it is a mouth full) But sadley something got in their cage and killed them.

they are some pretty aren't they i find their beautiful but they have a temper lol my rooster will attack me once in a while he doesn't like it when i mess around with the hens if i try to hold them and they make loud noises he will come running lol but he is a good rooster

they are some pretty aren't they i find their beautiful but they have a temper lol my rooster will attack me once in a while he doesn't like it when i mess around with the hens if i try to hold them and they make loud noises he will come running lol but he is a good rooster
They are pretty. My buff brahma roo is exactly the same way. when I go out to the coop i keep a long stick in hand not to throw at him but if he comestowards me i can hold it up to keep distance lol. He only comes at me when i mess with the hens, but he is a very good rooster and takes care of his flock. And he is geourgeous! I always tell him, your lucky your pretty, but i wouldt ever really get rid of him.

Back
Top Bottom