2007 Frizzle National 10-27-07

Mr. Ree

Songster
12 Years
Feb 7, 2007
South Central, KY
Just letting yall know that I got the newsletter a few minutes ago from the National Frizzle Club of America and she has given the 2007 National to the Bluegrass Poultry & Rabbit Association. This is a club that I am a member of and has the largest number of birds entered in one show in the state of Ky. This is a great show and has an average of about 800 birds entered each fall. The show will be held October 27, 2007 and the Boyle Co Fair Grounds in Danville, Ky. If you need any further info contact Oscar Bailey at [email protected] or 859-369-7065. I may have got his email address wrong, I will check my address book and see and if so will update it at a later time.

~Casey

big_smile.png
COOL! Casey, this is a possibility! Kentucky isn't THAT far!
lol.png

Carole, tell everyone you know that raises Frizzles of any breed to bring them to show if they can. I am friends with the VP of this club and he called me today and we are going to try and make this the best Frizzle National in years. I tryed calling Shari but she was busy so I will tell her at a later time. I think we are even going to mention to Glenda that we will be willing to take over the NFCOA if it is something that she wants to do. Just let everyone you can know about this National and post it at the other BYC for others to know about.

~Casey

Okay- done! I think you should take it over!
hugs.gif

Remember at the Crossroads show, nobody was there to represent the club. I thought that was a real bummer! At least if you did- things would get done!

I have to call Oscar back and see what she says, but we have our fingers crossed that she will be willing to let someone else take it over, and it means that I will be able to attend more shows. YAY!

~Casey

Royal,

I went to Picturetrail because it's free!
big_smile.png
You can click on my homepage, and look up at the top for the Picturetrail site. From there, you can sign up, and then you do it yourself. Its pretty easy, once you figure it out.

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom