2011 BYC Calendar Now Available!

Dodie, send an email to [email protected] and let me know the details of what is happening.
You don't have to be registered in the store to make a purchase, but you will have to sign into paypal to complete it.

If you don't have a PayPal account, you can use the link to just pay without an account.

I was trying to order with an account but it was doing the same thing that it is doing to Dodie. I had to log off and order using the guest way. It worked fine. Try using the guest way Dodie!
smile.png

Thanks for letting us know about the problems checking out. A few questions to help us troubleshoot:

1) Do you have an account on the BYC Store site? (The login there is different from the one on the forum)
2) Were you already logged into the store when you were going through the checkout process?
3) Did you try logging out and then logging back in with the store login?
4) It could be an internet cookies problem which can sometimes be fixed by deleting your cookies on your computer for the BYC Store.

Thankfully, as suggested above, the option is there to complete the process as a "guest" in the store without creating an account.

Zoomom, for Canada shipping you can email the BYC Store with your address and Terrie can figure out what the options are.

It's been about 5 days since we announced the calendars... I wouldn't be surprised if a few had already arrived at peep's houses!!??!??

I had a stuffed mailbox today (it is an oversized one) plus I took a tote box full of calendars and other stuff to the PO this afternoon.

Lots of calendars out there!
yippiechickie.gif

Back
Top Bottom