2013 Sebastopol Breeding/Gosling Thread

I have a quick question to ask. I forgot when a goose is bred by a gander How long does she stay fertile???? I need to take eggs away from my smooth breasted goose. Because she has be Ms slut here breeding with 3 different ganders all in the same day.
roll.png
I was wondering the same thing myself..good question!
lol RURU trying to figure out who she likes
gig.gif
lau.gif

~ Aspen

Psue she is breeding all the smooth breasted ganders and she is a smooth and I DO NOT WANT THAT.
Darn horny goose. I am going to have to toss her eggs for two weeks that is why I want to know how long they stay fertile so I can stick her with the gander I want her bred to.
hmm.png

Psue she is breeding all the smooth breasted ganders and she is a smooth and I DO NOT WANT THAT.
Darn horny goose. I am going to have to toss her eggs for two weeks that is why I want to know how long they stay fertile so I can stick her with the gander I want her bred to.
hmm.png
darn little brat... going out with the "bad boys"
hugs.gif

hmm.png
I don't think she will be fertile for two weeks. Maybe 5-7 days.

I would set her eggs anyway and sell the goslings as pet quality or barnyard geese if they are completely smooth. I think you should get 1/4 curly goslings from the cross.

Back
Top Bottom