2013 Sebastopol Breeding/Gosling Thread

Thanks peasue I try to make sure of each step I take outside in this nasty stuff.... Our tarps on a couple need to be replaced they are leaking pretty much with melting snow or when it rains. But not right now.

Thanks peasue I try to make sure of each step I take outside in this nasty stuff.... Our tarps on a couple need to be replaced they are leaking pretty much with melting snow or when it rains. But not right now.
You be careful!
hugs.gif

The tarp on the peafowl pen had a huge chunk of ice, so I had to move the trio of peas into the goose house. They had fun flying into all the different stalls. LOL

~ Aspen

Congrats!
yesss.gif

I still want some eggs..

lol... just have to wait til I have room in the bator.
Just let me know when! I'm hoping this is the beginning of both girls laying pretty steadily...our weather has been crazy! Cold, then over 40 or 50, then cold and freezing rain, then 50 and windy and rainy again. The only consistent thing is the MUD! They don't mind it, but I hate the mud, cold, freezing rain, and ice too! Bring on nice Spring then Summer!

Congrats Lisa

Our Liberty just started laying this week. This put all the white, the lavenders plus Liberty (who is brand new here) with her buff gander all laying. All that is left to start is the lilac pen and the other buff pen then all geese will be laying here

Liberty (blue goose) and Justice (buff gander) came from Peachick in MD just a few weeks ago, and are the parents to our Creme' Brulee (curly buff goose)

How about in three to four weeks?

I hat ethe cold icky wet weather.. it kills my back and the birds just don't look happy when they are such a mess.(my muscovys hate to be dirty)
Sure thing- as long as everyone is laying then....Good Luck with your hatch now, and let's hope nice weather starts to hit us all very soon! Last year spoiled me!
Lisa

Back
Top Bottom