2013 Sebastopol Breeding/Gosling Thread

Thanks guys! The other one is doing better by the hour. I think it will be fine. Fingers crossed for the next set- actually a couple due sooner than I thought.
fl.gif
Glad to here it's getting stronger!
thumbsup.gif

Here are our current goslings... sold, but still here. They'll be going to their new owner in 1 1/2 weeks. But for now, we're having fun with them and bonding with them so they'll love people. The 2 bigger ones are going to be 3 weeks old on Tuesday. The 2 little ones will be 1 week old on Tuesday. They are Gaga, Georgie, Pip and Pluck. (Gigi and Quatro went to NJChix and are now Pippa and Piper.) They are so adorable and getting along fine. I had to spray Bitter Apple on the little ones' tails the 1st time they were with the big siblings. That worked to get the older ones to stop nibbling on the younger one's tails. I love Bitter Apple! It works for puppies, kittens and now goslings.
smile.png

Jean

CONGRATULATIONS ON NEW BABY. :D:D:D

I knew that baby would wait till you were at the show ;)

Lisa

Well done on your lovely babies. They look like a super little group.

Sorry it took me so long, but I wanted to thank everyone for the comments about my goslings...they are healthy & so much fun! I have one that is a lot smaller than the other 4, but is just as lively as the rest so I'm assuming it's just going to be a runt. I'll get updated pics soon
smile.png

Pips- where is that baby pic you promised?
I have 2 of Gary's eggs shadowing!
fl.gif

Here's my only Alice baby. Kim is trying to help me figure out what color she is. Dad is grey saddleback split for buff, Mom is buff sb. She doesn't look like the other grey saddleback babies I hatched, but they had different parents. I have a blue saddleback out of the same gander though,.

Back
Top Bottom