2013 Sebastopol Breeding/Gosling Thread

As hubby just posted it's been a ruff morning.
HOWEVER the incubator and hatcher are seperate. Thank You VERY much DearHubby
hugs.gif

The colors are not what I was expecting but here they are all 3
wee.gif

UPDATE THE INCUKIT FROM INCUBATOR WAREHOUSE FRYED THIS MORNING AND COOKED OVER 100 GOOSE EGGS INCLUDING BUFF DEWLAP TOULOUSE, SEBBIES AND EMBDENS PLUS ALL THE SCOVIES SO I WILL NOT USE THEM AGAIN
update just talk to one of the owners of incubator warehouse and they are taking care of this with no problems and considering discontinuing the thermostat

Saddle back sebbie (grey?) Embden girl, Embden boy, Solid grey? sebbie, light saddle back Sebbie,Embden girl.
These are my Mother's Day gift from my flock... the same day the incubator fried all the eggs.
Any suggestions on the sebbie colors?

These are the parents of the sebbie babies. Doc the gander is the saddle back and Bashful is mostly white with a very few black spots and one dark wing feather.

So cute, Psue! Love the cap on your gander.

These are the (5) babies that came in the mail today form Colorado. I know one is grey, but waiting to hear what the others might be. Buff or splash could be in the mix. They don't look anything like my others that are blue, lav and saddleback.

Paula, so sorry about the bator melt down. The goslings are so cute! Love the pictures with NO SNOW! lol I didnt think you would ever see grass this year.

Ana............ love the new goslings. First picture middle baby looks buff from the head coloring.

Paula, so sorry about the bator melt down. The goslings are so cute! Love the pictures with NO SNOW! lol I didnt think you would ever see grass this year.

Ana............ love the new goslings. First picture middle baby looks buff from the head coloring.
thanks, me either on the snow... the last snow was 12 days ago and we have been in the 90* the last 2 days

Peasue I am sorry you lost all those eggs due to a meltdown of the bator. Also glad to hear the company is doing something about it!

We also had such a cold day 4 days ago we had frost and ice.
hu.gif
This weather has been really weird. Yesterday it was 90 and today it was just as hot. What are we here in MO going straight from winter to fall and then summer?????
barnie.gif
That is what it has been feeling like. What happened to Spring???

Peasue I am sorry you lost all those eggs due to a meltdown of the bator. Also glad to hear the company is doing something about it!

We also had such a cold day 4 days ago we had frost and ice.
hu.gif
This weather has been really weird. Yesterday it was 90 and today it was just as hot. What are we here in MO going straight from winter to fall and then summer?????
barnie.gif
That is what it has been feeling like. What happened to Spring???
I think 3rd and 4th winter took Spring away... I had snow on the 3rd
hide.gif
we have been really hot also. Hope it all evens out I'd hate to see another summer like the last one

Back
Top Bottom