2014 Crochet square swap, colorful circles.

Pics
I don't wash and block either. Seems to me they just go back to the way they are with the next washing anyhow.

No work on my squares today again. I might report each day just to add some pressure on me. Next week is Chemo week so I might get some centers done.

I do them in sequence. All the centers, then the next round and the next and so on. Finally I do all the white round. But that's just me. Why I'm telling you I have no idea.

Well Bones isn't on so I'm killing time.
lau.gif

Last edited:
I don't wash and block either.  Seems to me they just go back to the way they are with the next washing anyhow. 

No work on my squares today again.  I might report each day just to add some pressure on me.  Next week is Chemo week so I might get some centers done.  

I do them in sequence. All the centers, then the next round and the next and so on.  Finally I do all the white round. But that's just me. Why I'm telling you I have no idea. 

Well Bones isn't on so I'm killing time. :lau

I do all of the round parts then add the white later :)

I took all my yarn and stuff to work yesterday, but didn't get any done. I am still way ahead of the game, think I have about 10 large and small completed. I'm doing a complicated quilt block for an exchange too so really not wanting to get behind.

I took all my yarn and stuff to work yesterday, but didn't get any done. I am still way ahead of the game, think I have about 10 large and small completed. I'm doing a complicated quilt block for an exchange too so really not wanting to get behind.

Over 12 small done and 2 large. Went to the Fair yesterday and am really tired. Also cleaned a small hoop coop today. I have to get something more done today or the day is a waste to me.

I might do a couple more large circles. Once I get the pattern in my head I can move along easily.

Back
Top Bottom