2014 Crochet square swap, colorful circles.

Pics
Hey all! Just checking in. So I finished 9 large squares and 10 small ones. My sister wanted to help, but she can't get me the squares til Sunday. Does anyone, especially kassaundra, care if I send them Monday!? So sorry! I can send the ones I have done right now if I need to.

Hey all! Just checking in. So I finished 9 large squares and 10 small ones. My sister wanted to help, but she can't get me the squares til Sunday. Does anyone, especially kassaundra, care if I send them Monday!? So sorry! I can send the ones I have done right now if I need to.

No I do not mind, in the grand scheme of things a couple of day delay isn't going to hurt anything.

I don't mind them being late - I'm probably not going to have time to put them together for a while - probably going to be after Christmas!

Mine should be on the way today. I work 7a to 7p and am a 911 operator, so a lunch break to sneak off to the Post Office just hasn't been in the cards. I left the squares with the hubs today - he said he would try to sneak off and mail them!

Kassaundra - I will be sending a separate card with the money to cover return postage :) Thanks again for hosting!

I don't mind them being late - I'm probably not going to have time to put them together for a while - probably going to be after Christmas!

Mine should be on the way today. I work 7a to 7p and am a 911 operator, so a lunch break to sneak off to the Post Office just hasn't been in the cards. I left the squares with the hubs today - he said he would try to sneak off and mail them!

Kassaundra - I will be sending a separate card with the money to cover return postage :) Thanks again for hosting!

Sebocat, I either didn't know or didn't remember you were a dispatcher. I am a paramedic.

I've been watching the Alaska reality show on TV. I'm glad I didn't see it when I was younger or I'd have been up there.

Yep, been a dispatcher for 12 years. Hubby is a retired Alaska State Trooper and was featured a couple times on that Nat Geo Series. Poor guy. Its a fun gig - we never have the same day twice, I'm sure you can relate, Kassaundra! Every once in a while, I wish I were out in the field playing (I have been a cop and a medic as well) but them I remember I am safe at my desk and don't have to get any on me, if you know what I mean!! haha!

Rancher Hicks, Alaska is incredible. Its beautiful and rugged and at times equally unforgiving. The shows simply don't do the scenery justice! Please don't think we all behave like the idiots on the shows. That Kilcher family that has their own show now is a bunch of idiots. They live 10 miles from town, not in the middle of nowhere and they just over dramatize everything they do. I have had dealings with them professionally, and am very embarrassed to have them represent my beautiful state.

Also, hubs was able to get the package mailed off, so I will be sending the return postage this weekend :)

Last edited:
Your welcome, I enjoy doing it, sorting and seeing everyone's awesome work is fun. The big flower group we had that one time was a bit overwhelming, but still fun.

Back
Top Bottom