2014 Crochet square swap, colorful circles.

Pics
Same! So my sisters Suarez are not the right size, and she added another row on the circle, so I couldn't figure out how to do the white border. I kept her 4 squares to just put in the blanket, and sent the 7 I did. I figured I'd rather get them sent out and just figure out how to incorporate her squares onto the quilt when I get the other squares. The blanket is going to be for her, so I don't think she'll feel bad about getting her own squares back. What colors did everyone do?

I did all different colors, most had some blue or purple in them, a few w/ greens. Sebocat and Sebocat Jr did blues (kinda grayed up blues) and greys, Carolinahen and Coldupnorth did many colors, inlcluding blues, pinks, brights, greens, muted. The variety is going to look good together.

Same! So my sisters Suarez are not the right size, and she added another row on the circle, so I couldn't figure out how to do the white border. I kept her 4 squares to just put in the blanket, and sent the 7 I did. I figured I'd rather get them sent out and just figure out how to incorporate her squares onto the quilt when I get the other squares. The blanket is going to be for her, so I don't think she'll feel bad about getting her own squares back. What colors did everyone do?

Got yours today, pretty blues maroons and purples. Seems like everyone was in a blue mood. I think most had at least a few blues.

Back
Top Bottom