2014 Crochet square swap, colorful circles.

Pics
Yay! Do you have paypal? Or should I send the return postage in an envelope? Will it be the same cost as what I sent?

Yes I have paypal, I'll pm you the info Sunday when I get home from work. I don't know it off the top of my head.

We are both sick here with colds. I will get my squares out asap.

Say a prayer for DW cuz it she gets to sick she may have to be hospitalized. It has been a heck of year for her. She's been in the hospital three times already.

She's still got a few weeks left of the nurse coming every day before she can start radiation.

Take care,

Rancher

Hope you are both feeling better soon Rancher. DH started chemo today and it was rough.
sad.png
DW had a lot of pain until she was told to take one Aleve and one Clariton. Check with his doc.

rancher and carolinahen, so sorry I hope for the best for your spouses and family and that they both kick cancer's butt!

DW had a lot of pain until she was told to take one Aleve and one Clariton.  Check with his doc. 

rancher and carolinahen, so sorry I hope for the best for your spouses and family and that they both kick cancer's butt!

Rancher,I will certainly ask about that. His main issue is cold sensitivity. Too bad I can't share some of my hot flashes with him!! LOL

Kassaundra, thanks so much for the prayers!

Rancher,I will certainly ask about that. His main issue is cold sensitivity. Too bad I can't share some of my hot flashes with him!! LOL

Kassaundra, thanks so much for the prayers!

I am going crazy because she is cold all the time. She set the thermostat at 70. Yesterday when I came in I could hardly breath. I sleep upstairs due to this blasted cold and had to open the window or die.

I told her to call the doctor and see what's going on.
idunno.gif

I am going crazy because she is cold all the time. She set the thermostat at 70.  Yesterday when I came in I could hardly breath.  I sleep upstairs due to this blasted cold and had to open the window or die.

I told her to call the doctor and see what's going on. :idunno  

Hope it's nothing major causing it and they can get it sorted out easily.

Ditto, Rancher and Carolina Hen. My thoughts are with your families. Hoping your loved ones both feel better very soon!

Seems like most of us are dealing with something. My dad and brother went in for surgery on the same day last week. My brother for pinched nerves in his back. They shaved off some of his effected herniated disc in his back - never knew they could do that) and he is still having a really rough go. Dad went for two stints in his heart. He had a heart attack in February and has been having problems since. We only expected him to get one stint, if any, so they kept him over night. He seems to be recovering, though its been slow. Of course, both surgeries were scheduled at exactly the same time in two different hospitals! When I got home (had to fly there to see them) my horse was in full blown colic, so I spent the last 4 days and nights outside tending to him in freezing weather. Was up through the night every 4 hours to check on him and to give him shots to relax the soft tissues. Looks like my efforts are paying off, but he is not out of the woods yet.

You can say that today, we have a lot to be thankful for.

On another note, Kassaundra, I just PM'd you about sending you postage, but if you have paypal, I can get it to you as soon as you PM me your info! If they charge you a fee I'll send extra to cover that, too.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom