2014 Stockton CA pre-sale

I will have breese trios and maybe pullets, some showgirls with straight combs, maybe an OEGB hen, maybe a frilkies (frizzled silkie with Silkie feathers) rooster, some breese and silkie and serema chicks ( serema may be too small to take they are bitty things) fcbm, silkie/showgirl, coturnix quail, french muscovy, and American white breese eggs.

Last edited:
I will have breese trios and maybe pullets, some showgirls with straight combs, maybe an OEGB hen, maybe a frilkies (frizzled silkie with Silkie feathers) rooster, some breese and silkie and serema chicks ( serema may be too small to take they are bitty things) fcbm and I think breese silkie
What color is the OEGB hen you might be bringing?

I will have breese trios and maybe pullets, some showgirls with straight combs, maybe an OEGB hen, maybe a frilkies (frizzled silkie with Silkie feathers) rooster, some breese and silkie and serema chicks ( serema may be too small to take they are bitty things) fcbm, silkie/showgirl, coturnix quail, french muscovy, and American white breese eggs.
No Chiqita, no tempting me! My pens are already overflowing! But maybe a frilkie and a showgirl wouldn't take up that much room...

No Chiqita, no tempting me! My pens are already overflowing! But maybe a frilkie and a showgirl wouldn't take up that much room...
old.gif

I am looking for a pair of spangled Ko Shamo or a cockerel or cock in this color if you have some i would love to see what you have and i would like to know the bloodline they come from thank you . i will buy them or trade for them .

Back
Top Bottom