2014 Stockton CA pre-sale

I might be interested in selling my Shamo pair if anyone is interested the are a black pair i bought them from Ryan Carel the cock bird is from Suzanne Chung blood line and the hen is Jim Zooks blood line very nice birds i just don't have the room for them right now if someone is interested pm me and we can go from there

I might be interested in selling my Shamo pair if anyone is interested the are a black pair i bought them from Ryan Carel the cock bird is from Suzanne Chung blood line and the hen is Jim Zooks blood line very nice birds i just don't have the room for them right now if someone is interested pm me and we can go from there
Oh if I only had the space..............

I have some mixed pullets for sale as layers. I can't tell is any have AM in them, but some of the breeds that are mixed together are FBCM, Wellie, Lt Sussex, AM, American Game and some of the hens these birds came from may be a mixture of these breeds as will. I bred American Games to FBCMs and Wellies, 2 years ago and those hens are laying machines, so some of these are probably some of theirs.

I'm almost out of room, just with my breeders and their pens and no space for any more pens that I really don't need.

So if anyone is looking for layers with surprise egg color, pm me.

FOR SALE at PPBA Show, Stockton:
Marans, Black and Black Copper
Sussex, Speckled
Bantam, Modern Game, Black
Royal Palm Turkeys

[email protected]
Do you raise your Royal Palms with chickens? I really want turkeys but am worried about black head disease. I've read some people flocks are more resistent, especially if they have been raised with chickens for a few generations.

Ooh =) please pm me with availability and price range. My brother said if I found and could hatch some he will help me with my proposed turkey project, he wants double breasted white but I would like to be able to hatch my own next year =) love the colors on the palms =)

Do you raise your Royal Palms with chickens?  I really want turkeys but am worried about black head disease.  I've read some people flocks are more resistent, especially if they have been raised with chickens for a few generations. 

If you have turkeys in california id have the blackhead medicine on hand. Un Davis said there is a lot in nor cal right now. My rps live with the chickens but I look at their heads every day and give out the mess when I sell chicks for in case. Nothing here yet.

So i'm assuming the show is at the San Joaquin Co Fairgrounds. Is that correct? What time do doors open?

Ooh =) please pm me with availability and price range. My brother said if I found and could hatch some he will help me with my proposed turkey project, he wants double breasted white but I would like to be able to hatch my own next year =) love the colors on the palms =)

Do you raise your Royal Palms with chickens?  I really want turkeys but am worried about black head disease.  I've read some people flocks are more resistent, especially if they have been raised with chickens for a few generations. 

If you have turkeys in california id have the blackhead medicine on hand. Un Davis said there is a lot in nor cal right now. My rps live with the chickens but I look at their heads every day and give out the mess when I sell chicks for in case. Nothing here yet.

Hi Chiqita,

I have some friends who has turkeys and keep them in a separate area fom the chickens which I never asked the reason, but, now understand it a bit. What is a 'blackhead' disease? Someone wants to give me two turkeys and am a bit worried now.

Lual

Hi Chiqita,

I have some friends who has turkeys and keep them in a separate area fom the chickens which I never asked the reason, but, now understand it a bit. What is a 'blackhead' disease? Someone wants to give me two turkeys and am a bit worried now.

Lual
Blackhead is something in the soil.chicken eat bugs and poo and the turkeys pick it up from that. If turkeys have access to chicken poop you need to keep an eye on them. The first symptom is a darkening of the head. I have not had turkeys with it so I'm going off of internet info.I inspect everyone every day when they get let out the same way you watch walking on chickens to make sure they don't have bumblefoot or are egg bound.

Back
Top Bottom