2015's Awesome Chat Thread...LOL

Pets I really want:

A cat, a bearded dragon, a house bantam, a gerbil, a guinea pig, a cockatoo, a tomato frog, a gecko, a legless lizard (yes that's a thing), a snail, baby doll sheep, lamancha goats.

That's what I want!

Pet's that I really want:

A sloth, a llama, an alpaca, an iguana, a gecko, a bearded dragon, a mantis, a stick insect, a sugar glider, a tortoise, butterflies, a budgie, quail, guinea fowl, a fennec fox, a deer, an Australian shepherd, a bearded collie, an owl, a kestrel, ducks, rats, a bunny, a frog, a hamster, mice, a penguin, pigeons, a west highland terrier, an axolotl, a camel, a ferret, a goat, a hedgehog, a meerkat, a raccoon, a skunk, a squirrel, turkeys or a donkey.

Lol.
lau.gif
Agreed.

An African Gray Parrot, more chickens, ducks, rabbits, a rare breed of cat, yellow lab, chamillian, fruit bat, parakeets, skunk (if I lived totally by myself and no other animals inside :) ), can't think of much else at the moment.

Pets I really want:

A cat, a bearded dragon, a house bantam, a gerbil, a guinea pig, a cockatoo, a tomato frog, a gecko, a legless lizard (yes that's a thing), a snail, baby doll sheep, lamancha goats.

That's what I want!

I know, I want a legless lizard too!!!!!!!!!! (Snails are boring. I had two....)

Agreed. 
Lol....

An African Gray Parrot, more chickens, ducks, rabbits, a rare breed of cat,  yellow lab, chamillian, fruit bat, parakeets, skunk (if I lived totally by myself and no other animals inside :) ), can't think of much else at the moment. 
Cool! I know someone who has an African Grey Parrot, it's so sweet and I loves to be held!

That's great! I had a large red macaw jump on my arm when I was at a pet store once. I was holding my son when he was year old and I was not expecting the bird to hop on my arm! It was so beautiful but it didn't want my son to touch it and it didn't want to get off my arm either.

That's great! I had a large red macaw jump on my arm when I was at a pet store once. I was holding my son when he was  year old and I was not expecting the bird to hop on my arm!  It was so beautiful but it didn't want my son to touch it and it didn't want to get off my arm either.  

Wow, I know of a cockatoo that's exactly like that!

Back
Top Bottom