2016 Pacific Poultry Breeders Association Show in MODESTO Saturday, Jan 30th- 31st

I will be bringing bantam "broodybator" cochins to sell - some from my calico project, others from the mixed bantam cochin pen (which yields lots of different colors/patterns), and some interesting redish pullets ("redish" because they are from the red frizzle hen that moved in with my mille fleur cochin project last year - so they look red but have a bit of black behind them and do not have pure red genetics) and one redish frizzled cockerel. This year I will also be selling seramas - multicolor cockerels, and some chocolate, some black, and some wheaten pullets.

I also have some extra feeders and waterers that I can bring - various sizes, some plastic & some metal. It appears that along with becoming a chicken hoarder I have become a hoarder of chicken accessories...

I can't believe the show is around the corner - seems like last year's show was just a few months ago! Looking forward to seeing everyone there.
I am interested in the feeders and waterers. Do you have pictures and prices of them?

Here is the link to the info.
Scroll down and they have links to the entry form. On it the have sale cages 10 dollars. I am just guessing but I think that might be how you do it ni would call the woman in charge to be sure. Her name is Bridgett.

Here is the link to the info.
Scroll down and they have links to the entry form. On it the have sale cages 10 dollars. I am just guessing but I think that might be how you do it ni would call the woman in charge to be sure. Her name is Bridgett.

Thanks very much, looks like it might not be cost effective for me since I am not a member.

My show question
If ou have cut the wing feathers on one side of your bird to prevent it from flying is that going to hurt your chances in a show?

I don't know where else I could put this and I hope it is ok to put here.

As seems to be the case every January, I don't have the funds to be able to show in Modesto. I would be thrilled, however, just to be able to attend. So, my question is this... is there anyone (female) going who wouldn't mind sharing a room with a total stranger? I am a Christian and a non-smoker. I'm hoping that if I can get something lined up that I will be able to attend. You and I both pay for one night each.

Please send me a private message and we can work out the details.

Back
Top Bottom