2017 BYC Calendar - Your Pictures Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
I got a message that one of my pictures was picked for the top 30. I'm wondering if they'll end up notifying the final 13 whose pictures are going in the calendar as well.
i probably didn't make it.if i wasn't notified of being in the top 30, then i didn't...but there is always next year! it was so fun seeing everyone's pics!

Patience, everyone... it takes a while for them to notify the top 30... then it'll probably be a couple weeks before they narrow down to the final selection...

Last year sumi posted links to the winning pics and their owners... no doubt that will be done again...

Here is one thing I guarantee they will not do: figure out the winners, publish the calendar, and not let anybody know that the calendar in ready to buy or who the winners are. It just takes time, and if you wonder why it takes time, start at page one and look through every bodies pictures and think how you would feel if you are trying to rate those, see how long it takes to get through all 77 pages. That, my friends, is why the results are not out yet. Patience is a virtue.;)

Here is one thing I guarantee they will not do: figure out the winners, publish the calendar, and not let anybody know that the calendar in ready to buy or who the winners are. It just takes time, and if you wonder why it takes time, start at page one and look through every bodies pictures and think how you would feel if you are trying to rate those, see how long it takes to get through all 77 pages. That, my friends, is why the results are not out yet. Patience is a virtue.
wink.png

I know, right! That's a lot of pictures to look through, 77 pages worth. I can't imagine having to pick just 30 pictures out of everything that's been posted in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom