2017 BYC Calendar - Your Pictures Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
All of your pictures are great guys! i wish i had my chickens to post a picture of... I'm not getting mine 'till this spring..
caf.gif
barnie.gif
i am not the most patient person in the world.. lol

Only 1 of mine made it...
sad.png
How do you know so soon?

I didn't see anything about it yet!

I know mine was the right size over 3000x2000 in height so that is the size their wanting. No people in it or nothing.

They should put the runner ups in a place where we all can view all the ones that are runner ups!

How do you know so soon?

I know mine was the right size over 3000x2000 in height so that is the size their wanting. No people in it or nothing.

They should put the runner ups in a place where we all can view all the ones that are runner ups!

I agree - I'd love to see which pictures they choose in the first round of selection.

How do you know so soon?

gow will they know whos a runner up till they choose the winners?

Patience, Grasshoppers....it takes a lot of time to go through all the pictures, find which ones meet the size and clarity requirements and will translate well in a calendar format, and then start finding the hidden gems among those. I ain't worried about it this year - I didn't get a chance to enter this year....life got in the way. But it's still such a treat to follow the thread and see everyone's entries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom