2017 BYC Calendar - Your Pictures Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Please do publish the finalists and then winners on the thread when they are decided as I looked at last year's competition to see who had been chosen (and admire all the gorgeous photos and chickens) but they hadn't been put on the thread. I could only see a tiny version of the calendar photos in the online shop or at the start of this thread. Then I had to cross reference to find the big version to admire in the original thread. That sounds a little crazy doesn't it(!), but I love seeing everyone's birds and I haunt the Online Poultry Show forum. I have adored this thread because of all the brilliant photos.

I'd be a terrible judge. I'd end up doing one of those calendars that have a different picture for each day of the year!

Hi everyone, we are still busy with the selections and it's going to take a bit more time. At the moment we are trying to find the right pics from the short-listed entries for each month, make sure they meet the size requirements, that we have pics that match the month/season, that we have enough breed diversity and and and. We're changing the selections daily, so I want to ask the judges that had access to the sheet and saw the short-list to please not get anyone worked up or talk to anyone who's photo got considered, in case we end up not using theirs. Once we have finished our selection, we are going to contact the members who submitted the short-listed pics and take it from there. So until then, please bear with us! All I can say so far is that we received some really nice pics and I think this calendar is going to be stunning!

Hi everyone, we are still busy with the selections and it's going to take a bit more time. At the moment we are trying to find the right pics from the short-listed entries for each month, make sure they meet the size requirements, that we have pics that match the month/season, that we have enough breed diversity and and and. We're changing the selections daily, so I want to ask the judges that had access to the sheet and saw the short-list to please not get anyone worked up or talk to anyone who's photo got considered, in case we end up not using theirs. Once we have finished our selection, we are going to contact the members who submitted the short-listed pics and take it from there. So until then, please bear with us! All I can say so far is that we received some really nice pics and I think this calendar is going to be stunning!
thanks!

Thanks! really proud of my baby girl we survived floods, leaks in roofs 2am and 4am preditars but we were determind to get our newly parents over the line! couldn't be more overly happy and excited for them and us being proud grand parents!
smile.png

Sweet babies! I want a broody sooo bad, but then I am gonna have to deal with mutt roosters nobody wants and I don't want to eat.:(:(:(:(:(:(

ahh yes we have thought about that and we don't know whats going to happen as I don't want to eat them either! but we will wait and see what happens, hoping we can raise them to be cuddlie chooks, and give them as pets to a couple of people we know would love a chicken but don't want big ones

thanks! it was just meant to be a snap of the first time we saw the chicks, lucky shot, I really love it as it's so natural, love my baby girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom