2017 BYC Calendars- ORDER NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just what I need... more chicken calendars
gig.gif

NPIP brings me like 5 of them a year. Never had a BYC calendar though... hmmm.

REALLY nice photos everyone. Congrats to the winners. This is going to be fun calendar to own. I'm inspired to get out there and take better photos in 2017. Maybe 2018 will be my year.

I pre ordered mine with the coupon, does it come with bumper stickers too? I was going to buy some of the magnetic ones but i didn't want to get duplicates if it did.

Any one know? :)

Hi there

I wonder if you could help me at all please?

Living in Aus, I followed the directions:
If you are out of the US, please send an email to [email protected] and list exactly what you want to order and you will be sent an invoice with least expensive shipping.

I e.mailed on the 24th of October to enquire about the total cost including shipping to Queensland.

However, on the 25th I learned that I had been gifted a Calendar and again, as per the instructions "contact the Store for assistance".

I e.mailed the Store again to advise of the new development and enquired how to proceed but I have not had a reply from either e.mail.

I wonder if it is because the Store is super busy at this time and I just need to be more patient regarding a response? I am happy to wait if that is the case but I am a little concerned that may be my e.mails have not been received?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom