2017 BYC Calendars- ORDER NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:woot thank you guys so much, especially you, Duck Lady! What a job! Give yourself more time than that, 2017 is still two months away! :celebrate

I am so looking forward to proudly displaying the BYC Calendar in my Office and bumper stickers on my car! Being in Aus I am probably going to have to wait longer than others and will be so jealous .... so, no happy dancing etc when you get yours
wink.png
lol

I just also wanted to say THANK YOU to the BYC Team, not only for the Calendar but for the wonderful job you all do and a site that without which my day would have a gigantic hole.

thumbsup.gif

I am so looking forward to proudly displaying the BYC Calendar in my Office and bumper stickers on my car! Being in Aus I am probably going to have to wait longer than others and will be so jealous .... so, no happy dancing etc when you get yours
wink.png
lol

I just also wanted to say THANK YOU to the BYC Team, not only for the Calendar but for the wonderful job you all do and a site that without which my day would have a gigantic hole.

thumbsup.gif

x2!!!!!
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif

I am so looking forward to proudly displaying the BYC Calendar in my Office and bumper stickers on my car!  Being in Aus I am probably going to have to wait longer than others and will be so jealous .... so, no happy dancing etc when you get yours ;)  lol

:thumbsup

x3! :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup and not only to the BYC team, but each individual member, you guys are like family. :love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom