Ended 2022 BYC Calendar Photo Contest - We Need Your Pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Mamie Eisenhower, a Whiting True Green.
42FFE516-5868-49BC-88ED-7250B8F82F80.jpeg

That's probably the most hilarious and unbelievable chicken photo I've seen! Love it! I hope it gets picked!
Hahahaah thank you. Lucky timing and adorable chicken!!! I would love if it got picked too and I could see my chickens in the BYC calendar. Also, I was wondering if my photo was far on the list because I uploaded it a bit late. So does this mean not many people see it unless they scroll to one of the last pages?

Hahahaah thank you. Lucky timing and adorable chicken!!! I would love if it got picked too and I could see my chickens in the BYC calendar. Also, I was wondering if my photo was far on the list because I uploaded it a bit late. So does this mean not many people see it unless they scroll to one of the last pages?
Yeah, you're correct on it being in later listed pages but I'm pretty sure the judges look at all of them.

Also, I was wondering if my photo was far on the list because I uploaded it a bit late. So does this mean not many people see it unless they scroll to one of the last pages?

Yeah, you're correct on it being in later listed pages but I'm pretty sure the judges look at all of them.

This is the process...

As pictures are entered they are added to a spreadsheet.
Member name, picture URL, post URL, description, breed, category, and picture format are entered.

If the picture is in the portrait format it is checked to see if it is croppable. If not cropable, it is disqualified. If cropable or landsscape, it gets a score of 1-10, 10 being the best.
1622389690453.png

*All* picture are entered and scored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom