Ended 2023 BYC Calendar Photo Contest—We Need Your Pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would totally go through all of my chickie pix again. But I believe I have added my quota or even surpassed it? So, no sense going through them all, if I 'officially' can't add to the contest. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Awww sookie they look THIS good at 5 months. 60 year old squealing here in my she-room. I have five dark brahmas on the way (one hatchery) and another I have 1 light coming in October. Yippeeeee . . . :ya
:ya:jumpy
OMG you will love them. After they go through their ugly teen phase, they went through a crazy growth spurt. Then about 3 weeks ago, all 4 started laying eggs within a couple of days of each other and they have been providing 2-4 pullet eggs per day. I was not expecting everything to happen so fast. haha

Good luck when yours come in!

Hope & Grace just chillin... 💕View attachment 3219448
Merci & Grace again just chillin...View attachment 3219451

I'm trying to get a good image of them all perched together. Every evening they all perch in the corner. It is so cute. So, I may decide to change my pix in the event I can capture the one of them all together.

View attachment 3219458
Merci-Girl 👆🏻

So, you may want to hold off on processing these images on your spread sheet.
I'll let you know as it gets closer to the deadline which pix I want in the contest. If that's okay.... 🤷🏼‍♀️View attachment 3219463
Also, if I chose this one 👆🏻 I'll upload one without my logo, no worries.
If I can't do this as per the rules, I'll delete this post altogether. Just let me know. 😊
The last pic here could be replaced with one that qualifies.
@Tami2

Freja aka The Scream-a-Pillar, pure Icelandic
20210223_095835 (1).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom