Ended 2024 BYC Calendar Photo Contest—We Need Your Pictures!

Good luck to everyone!! And to those who are scared to enter, come have fun with us next year!! We love seeing all the photos no matter if they get disqualified! It gives you more experience for future photo contests :love

Me waiting painfully patiently for the judges to finish while I keep checking back in to this thread :oops:

But seriously, thank you to all the judges. This contest is a lot of fun and definitely brought me right back into the BYC world with my new flock!
I hope we get to know the judges/crew who made it happen, to give them a proper thank you for their time and effort that got put into this!

Also, may I know if my replacement photo made it into the spreadsheet for entry #3?

So, the contest's ended? I don't think mine will be even close to winning what with all the other pictures to choose from, plus I'm worried mine aren't good quality. But good luck to you all and I'm still hoping. :)
I had to use photos from 2 years ago because I didn't have a device that took high quality photos.

D6443794-478D-479D-B9F5-48346F9696E2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom