Ended 2024 BYC Calendar Photo Contest—We Need Your Pictures!

I don’t believe so. I’ll upload a screenshot of what I press to then choose and upload a photo. Yes, I do upload them from my phone onto BYC.
IMG_1543.jpeg
Are you uploading screenshots?

Are you uploading screenshots?
It could be a screenshot because of this app I use to just blur the background. Sometimes my phone doesn’t blur the background really well when I first take the picture and it would make sense if it then uploads as a screenshot. Also, if that’s against the rules I am so sorry, I wasn’t entirely sure. But it may be messing with the pixels.

I just use my iPhone 14 pro. Do you know if it’s possible with a setting to get the right number of pixels?
I use android but in my camera settings there is an option to save gallery space by taking lower quality pictures. You might Google it and see if your camera has a similar setting.

It could be a screenshot because of this app I use to just blur the background. Sometimes my phone doesn’t blur the background really well when I first take the picture and it would make sense if it then uploads as a screenshot. Also, if that’s against the rules I am so sorry, I wasn’t entirely sure. But it may be messing with the pixels.
Try uploading the original, unedited photos. Do not open them in an app.

Important - Please Read

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you all know that all entries are entered into a spreadsheet as they are submitted and that you can check this spreadsheet to see if your entry qualifies.

Entries will be disqualified if:
  • They are in the wrong format (portrait or square).
    2020-07-28 13_24_02-book-sizes.png
  • They are too small to judge. The picture that you upload must be at LEAST 3,000 pixels wide & 2,000 pixels. If you aren't sure of your picture's size, use this: Pictorum Image Analyzer or upload it to BYC's Gallery.
  • If they are screenshots. No screenshots alloed.
  • If they have text, watermarks, datestamps, etc., on them.
  • If the photo has people in them.
In the comments section of the sheet, the reason for disqualification is listed.

If your entry has been disqualified, you may enter a replacement, just make a new post, and we will make a note in the spreadsheet.

If you post your four entries, then find or take a better picture; you can enter it, just post it and let us know which one it's replacing.

Hope this helps!
20230318_165424_HDR.jpg
20210831_191005.jpg
20211101_151259_HDR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom