Ended 2024 BYC Calendar Photo Contest—We Need Your Pictures!

Important - Please Read

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you all know that all entries are entered into a spreadsheet as they are submitted and that you can check this spreadsheet to see if your entry qualifies.

Entries will be disqualified if:
  • They are in the wrong format (portrait or square).
    2020-07-28 13_24_02-book-sizes.png
  • They are too small to judge. The picture that you upload must be at LEAST 3,000 pixels wide & 2,000 pixels. If you aren't sure of your picture's size, use this: Pictorum Image Analyzer or upload it to BYC's Gallery.
  • If they are screenshots. No screenshots allowed.
  • If they have text, watermarks, datestamps, etc., on them.
  • If the photo has people in it.
In the comments section of the sheet, the reason for disqualification is listed.

If your entry has been disqualified, you may enter a replacement, just make a new post, and we will make a note in the spreadsheet.

If you post your four entries, then find or take a better picture; you can enter it, just post it and let us know which one it's replacing.

Hope this helps!
Hello,
I posted some pictures to, I thought was the correct thread. How long before they are added to the spreadsheet.

Hello,
I posted some pictures to, I thought was the correct thread. How long before they are added to the spreadsheet.
Hi there, thanks for your entries. I am running behind on the data entry but should get caught up by tomorrow morning.

This is my beautiful cockerel, he’s so sweet and loves to be held. His feathers shine gold in the sun and he loves all of his 35 ladies. He is about 5 months old and he is an Easter egger. (Just updating in case you need a breed and age) he has an unusual name but his name is Donk, when he was little he always would try to fly and donk his head on the side of the chick pen, and he would always peck the side of the coop, he was a roudy little chick😂

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom