3 DOZEN DIFFERENT BREEDS OF HATCHING EGGS ISBARS, LEGBARS, and BLRW

Cowgirl75446

Songster
12 Years
Feb 28, 2011
Texas
I will have 3 dozen of different eggs to ship this Saturday, December 28th. I will have 12 Blue Isbars, 12 Crested Cream Legbar, and 12 Blue Laced Red Wyandotte hatching eggs for sale. The prices below is for each dozen, this price includes shipping (USPS Priority Mail). I will only ship to the lower 48 Contiguous United States. The first person to email me by a Private Message will be able to purchase these eggs you want. The eggs will ship on Saturday, December 28th.

BLUE ISBARS: are extremely rare birds from Sweden, it is said there are probably fewer than a hundred Blue Isbars in the world, probably a few more now, but they are still extremely rare. The males have shimmering silver-metallic hackles that overlay deep blue or black body feathers, the males can also be splash in color. The hens are also beautiful with their blue feathers, the hens can also be black or splash. I have 1 Blue rooster with two splash pullets, so all these chicks hatch blue or splash. Then in my other pen, I have a blue rooster with blue pullets, so all these chicks will hatch about 50% blue, 25% black, and 25% splash. These birds are excellent birds that lay a lot of green eggs, their eggs are speckled, olive, mint, or mossy green in color. My stock comes from Greenfire lines. Here is your rare opportunity to own some of the fantastic exotic chickens. The price for 12 eggs is $60.00 (shipping included). I will include an extra egg or two if available.

CRESTED CREAM LEGBARS: are also an extremely rare chicken. these birds are a beautiful auto-sexing breed. The male chicks are lighter in color and will hatch with a large white spot on their heads. The female chicks will have chipmunk stripes down their backs and on their face. The pullets lay beautiful blue-colored eggs. My stock comes from Greenfire lines. The Legbars are excellent layers.
The price for 12 eggs is $50.00 (shipping included). I will include an extra egg or two, if available.

BLUE LACED RED WYANDOTTES: These rare birds are very beautiful with their blue/red laced feathers. I have several bloodlines including Foley, Paul, and Valentine. They are excellent layers of light brown eggs.
The price for 12 eggs is $40.00 (shipping included). I will include an extra egg or two, if available.

Some of these eggs will be from my young pullets, that is why the eggs are cheaper than what I normally get on these eggs. If you are interested in purchasing more than one dozen, I can combine shipping. I can ship up to 2 dozen eggs in one box for an additional $5.00 shipping. All my birds are fed 16% layer pellets and are given vitamins/electrolytes in they water daily. Due to shipping and different incubation techniques, I cannot guarantee the hatch rate after the eggs are shipped. Payment will have to be sent by Paypal only, because the eggs should be ready to ship on Saturday December 28th. The first person that responds by a Private Message will be able to purchase these eggs. Please do not post any questions or responses by reply, please send by PM only. Thanks for looking and purchasing.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom