3 ducks missing

I’m honestly very tempted to make missing bird poster with a reward and post them everywhere here

I’ll loose money but at least I get my babies back

I don’t think I was, but someone was coming over here trying to take my drake bc they were 100% certain they raised him even though they didn’t(clearly haha)

These two woman months ago tried to take my goats, along with a group of 3 this month whom stalked my goats for an hour then tried to take off with my goats baby and left the mom (luckily, my step mom caught them in the act and we got them back)

So if anything, those people who tried to take my drake know a lot of people..I mean a lot. Wouldn’t surprise me if they got someone to take 3 of my ducks for “ revenge “ bc I “ stole theirs from the wild “ (maybe you shouldn’t throw two baby ducks into the delta then be shocked when they don’t come back:idunno)
That's awful. I'm so sorry about your ducks, it's terrible that they might have been stolen :hugs
@Fangeddeer do you have cameras set up? or maybe you should so if they try and take your goats you can turn the camera card over to the police.
I agree. Yard cameras are really helpful if you suspect someone stealing your livestock.

So sad. If possible, get a game camera or 2 set up so if they come around again you have them on the camera. If they can easily get to your goats and they have already tried to take a baby I bet they will be back especially if they stole your ducks they probably think easy pickens. if you decide to get ducks again I would make my pen so predator-proof and put a good lock on it no one 4 footed or 2 footed could get inside. Hardware cloth over and around it too.

I’m honestly very tempted to make missing bird poster with a reward and post them everywhere here

I’ll loose money but at least I get my babies back
Good idea and that way you'll most likely know who stole them. Of course they can always say they found them but you would still have them back.

That's awful. I'm so sorry about your ducks, it's terrible that they might have been stolen :hugs

I agree. Yard cameras are really helpful if you suspect someone stealing your livestock.
We do, I’m not sure how to work them though
Hopefully I’ll be home alone and try it (my family thinks they swam off and don’t rlly care bc my pekin was picking on them, along with “ well whatever home they found they’re happier there and you shouldn’t bring them back “ even though I made a whole new pen for them and they were more happier than I’ve ever seen them. I also suspect they got rid of them and are playing stupid but I’m not sure bc they helped me look for them)

Good idea and that way you'll most likely know who stole them. Of course they can always say they found them but you would still have them back.
Exactly this, sadly common too
But I’ll talk to my family about making posters irl but for now I’ll start with online

We do, I’m not sure how to work them though
Hopefully I’ll be home alone and try it (my family thinks they swam off and don’t rlly care bc my pekin was picking on them, along with “ well whatever home they found they’re happier there and you shouldn’t bring them back “ even though I made a whole new pen for them and they were more happier than I’ve ever seen them. I also suspect they got rid of them and are playing stupid but I’m not sure bc they helped me look for them)
How sad for you. I am so sorry.

Back
Top Bottom