3 Pekin bantam chicks --- gender reveal help please!

BroodyPekins

In the Brooder
Mar 11, 2024
Hello chicken loving friends

I just joined this community today and looking forward to joining in. We have 10 chickens currently. 2 Rhode Island Reds (one is mothering these chicks), 1 Langshan bantam, 4 Pekin hens and 3 chicks in our little urban brood.

Am hoping for some sage advice regarding our 3 baby Pekin chicks and the possible genders. The dark one is 7 weeks old and the 2 lighter ones are 5 weeks old.
We had 4 week old Pekin chicks last year which turned out to be all roos, so really hoping we have some girls in here.

Don't know why the photos uploaded wrong way round as I uploaded them normal, any help is great!!

Thank you

Attachments

• tempImagev5AgyI.png
    tempImagev5AgyI.png
    4.9 MB · Views: 34
  • tempImagerklBDl.png
    tempImagerklBDl.png
    4.9 MB · Views: 18
  • tempImagene5waZ.png
    tempImagene5waZ.png
    5.1 MB · Views: 15
  • tempImageKBjkY6.png
    tempImageKBjkY6.png
    5.5 MB · Views: 18
Am hoping for some sage advice regarding our 3 baby Pekin chicks and the possible genders. The dark one is 7 weeks old and the 2 lighter ones are 5 weeks old.
We had 4 week old Pekin chicks last year which turned out to be all roos, so really hoping we have some girls in here.
The dark one looks male because of the comb and wattles (big and red for the age of the chick).

The lighter two might be female, but I would probably give them a few more weeks to be more sure.

Back
Top Bottom