36 HR. AUCTION.......12+ BLACK ORPINGTON HATCHING EGGS! CECIL MOORE / KORFUS KLUCKER LINES

Jobele

Songster
8 Years
Jul 29, 2011
Texas
***********************************************************************************************
BIDDING WILL START AT $20.00......INCREMENTS ARE LEFT UP TO THE BIDDER!

PLEASE MAKE BIDS RIGHT HERE ON THREAD....NO NEED TO PM ME YOUR BID...THAT WAY EVERYBODY CAN SEE WHAT THE LATEST BID IS!
***********************************************************************************************

Offering fertile eggs from my Black Orpington flock. The shipping will be $16.00.

We have tested fertility with break out analysis and can report a rate of 100%.

These birds are 8 months old and still have some filling out to do, but you can see they are very big and full bodied even now!

These eggs are crosses from some very high profile breeders: Cecil Moore, Korfus Kluckers and Julie Bachelor lines.

We have hatched these eggs in our personal incubator as well and have a 90% hatch rate, but I cannot and will not guarantee your hatch rate.

No international shipping. No shipping to AK,MN, VA, or HI. Due to summer temperatures I will only ship on Monday, Tuesday and Saturday mornings to avoid any transit delays. Shipping hatching eggs is risky. I cannot control what happens to the eggs once they are out of my hands. I send extra eggs to cover any broken ones in transit, but I won't replace eggs that don't hatch!

We bubble wrap each individual egg and also double box the entire shipment with plenty of bubble wrap to protect from bumps during transit!

I have many more pictures on my profile page. PM me if you have any interest in ordering some eggs from me.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]At close of auction....please make payment to my PayPal account: [email protected] [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]This auction's eggs will ship out on Saturday September 1, 2012.[/FONT]

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom