3rd Annual New Year's Day Hatch!!

I candled mine but I set most of them on Thursday because I was leaving and then I set some Monday so from 110 set I now am down to 91 and there will be more to toss I'm sure. Jim I still have 4 of yours left from the swap and I have 6 of Bargain's eggs my other shipped eggs are not far enough along for me to tell other than 1 was bad for sure I'll candle them next week so I can sort the turkey eggs into the incubator with the later eggs.

I candled your beautiful Iowa Blues last night Jim
hugs.gif
love.gif
love.gif
4 look totally yes
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
yippiechickie.gif
wee.gif
and two are a strong maybe
clap.gif
ya.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
hugs.gif
love.gif

Caption that photo ends tonight at 11:59:59 EST if anyone else wants to get a late entry in. A winner should be announced early next week.

And my incubator has a slight odor. Uh oh. Noticed it when adding water tonight. Tomorrow is officially duck lock down... don't think I'll figure out the culprit before then. Boyfriend walked into me in the kitchen, top off the incubator, nose down like a bloodhound trying to sniff the bad one out. Unfortunately there's a plethora of not quite wonderful aromatic smells in the incubator right now... I just couldn't pinpoint the rotten one. Usually my nose doesn't fail me.

Back
Top Bottom