3rd Annual New Year's Day Hatch!!

Quote:
I totally agree with Miss Puffles. I would rather be slightly overweight and very well fed than skinny and hungry.

(Said the girl waiting for her boyfriend to finish making homemade rooster stew and chocolate cookies)

I agree with Miss Puffles too, and have to mention that my chocolate lab ate 2 and a 1/2 dozen cupcakes last Saturday off of the kitchen table. They weren't chocolate, but he didn't care, ate the papers and all....
uh... is Miss Puffles a chicken? cat? mother in law??

That's what I remember. I don't know if SuperRx is doing an egg swap but I'm hosting the monthly egg swaps and we will be swapping to set eggs for then.

Quote:
I totally agree with Miss Puffles. I would rather be slightly overweight and very well fed than skinny and hungry.

(Said the girl waiting for her boyfriend to finish making homemade rooster stew and chocolate cookies)

I agree with Miss Puffles too, and have to mention that my chocolate lab ate 2 and a 1/2 dozen cupcakes last Saturday off of the kitchen table. They weren't chocolate, but he didn't care, ate the papers and all....
uh... is Miss Puffles a chicken? cat? mother in law??

yuckyuck.gif

Quote:
Don't feel stupid... If you candle at this point and you can see through the ENTIRE egg, it's "bad." It should be mostly full with a dark object that you can't see through. You'll be able to see through the top of the egg very well, that's the air sack for the chick.

They should look this this when you candle:

46869_411150_270315403023028_100001337108712_718420_524051242_o.jpg

46869_322272_270315663023002_100001337108712_718422_2024543779_o.jpg

See the dark part? That's the chick. The light part is the air cell.

Thank you very much superchemicalgirl. the pictures are EXTREMELY helpful. i think all of my eggs look like that. i cant believe im doing something right. XD
wait.....thats gonna be a lot of chicks :hmm

Quote:
You're welcome. I should have taken pictures of my duds, but it was hard enough to hold the egg, flashlight and phone to take the picture... next time.

I like this point in the hatch... it's super easy to tell the good eggs from the bad.

Back
Top Bottom