3rd Annual New Year's Day Hatch!!

Quote:
Local time. So everybody has to wait until we Left Coasters get to the Magic Moment.

And there's also the Easter Hatch to look forward to, with probably most of the same participants.
lol.png

Correct Linda!

Just so y'all can put it on you calendars.

Mahonri's 3rd Annual Easter Hatch thread will start on GROUND HOG'S DAY, February 2nd, 2012.
Eggs will be set on St. Patrick's day, March 17th, 2012 for an expected hatch of
April 7th, 2012...the day before Easter 2012

Competition is fierce for buying eggs so start lining up your eggs now!

Quote:
Your time.
smile.png
For me that was 15 1/2 hours ago!
lau.gif

I love all these chick pics, keep 'em coming!
love.gif

Now I better go take some of mine...

Quote:
Noted! I'll be in for sure.
big_smile.png

Last edited:
19 chicks so far!!!!!
wee.gif
10 eggs pipped and 11 eggs yet to pip. So far a pretty good hatch
smile.png
We were watching the chicks hatch, all huddled in our utility room and missed a neighbor's huge fireworks display
roll.png

Trisha

6 more pips, and finally some action from the Egyptian Fayoumi eggs! The Buff Orpingtons were all the early birds, 5 popped out one after another. Now we have some pips in some of the other eggs, but it looks like they are all resting, no more chicks for tonight. (Maybe. You know how chicks can be. One second a tiny hole, next second a pip and KABOOM!)

I can hardly keep up with this thread.

It looks like 29 will make it! Wahoo. Looks like it will be a blue colored Olive egger. Splash Wheaten Ameraucana X FBCM... it's gorgeous... I hope it's a pullet!

Last chick made it out!
big_smile.png

Well, there's one more egg but I think it's a dud. Six out of seven though, no complaints!

Back
Top Bottom