4 Chicks -2 Harco, 2 Isa Brown, need confirmation on sex

Thanks, was wondering if Harco chickens are the same as Black stars? If I look at the photos on google they seem very similar? Is Harco just another name for such a cross?
Well, I don't know much about Harco chickens, so I looked them up. I do believe they are the same as Black Stars because many people were calling them Harco Black Sex Links. Another name for the Black Stars is Black Sex Links, so this is what led me to tell you they are the same.

update. They should be around 4 weeks now.

Still having a little bit doubts about Isa Brown #2. Seems much bigger than other one and has much bigger feet especially...
Could anyone confirm please ?

Isa Brown #1

Isa Brown #2

Together:

Harco #1

Harco #2

Together:

Last edited:
New pics, Isa Browns around 4-5 weeks. Harcos 5-6 weeks :

Isa Brown #1

Isa Brown #2

Some things I'm wondering about:
  • Why Isa Brown #2 is so big compared to Isa Brown #1?
  • I notice from the first day #2 sits down a lot, even to eat. (S)he can run & jump just fine but prefers to sit down alot. (S)he was already like this a as a small chick a month ago. Could (s)he be obese or something?
  • What's up with the huge white legs on Isa Brown #2, looks almost like legs of a Cornish x. Isa Brown #1 has much smaller yellow legs ?!

Size difference #1 & #2

Harco #1 (my favorite)

Harco #2

Together:

Last edited:
New pics, Isa Browns around 4-5 weeks. Harcos 5-6 weeks : Isa Brown #1 [COLOR=B42000] [/COLOR] Isa Brown #2 Some things I'm wondering about:
  • Why Isa Brown #2 is so big compared to Isa Brown #1?
  • I notice from the first day #2 sits down a lot, even to eat. (S)he can run & jump just fine but prefers to sit down alot. (S)he was already like this a as a small chick a month ago. Could (s)he be obese or something?
  • What's up with the huge white legs on Isa Brown #2, looks almost like legs of a Cornish x. Isa Brown #1 has much smaller yellow legs ?!
Size difference #1 & #2 Harco #1 (my favorite) Harco #2 Together:
I think you have a Red Ranger chick...looks exactly like my Bertha, actually they both do!...she ate sitting down and would always lie down! She was always so much larger than the others, but the sweetest bird ever
1f643.png

Back
Top Bottom