4-H chickens?

All my boys ever showed at the county fair was hatchery chickens and to my knowledge all the other young folks did the same.They usually did pretty good with them too. It would be the best thing to call your county extension to get all the specifics.. i.e. vaccinations and other things required for your area. Good luck ! .. we had a great time and my sons still often recall some of the times we had during the "chicken round-ups"..lol

Hello!
Hi are you getting a roo. Also don't get st run it costs more but you should order pullets cause st run is more rooster than hen. So excited for you.

Silver Laced Wyandottes, black australorps, buff orpingtons, and ameraucanas.  Plus some cayuga ducks and mille fleur d'uccles.  (I'm considering adding some porcelain d'uccles to that order if they'll let me!

Ship date is supposed to be Feb 19th.  I'm VERY excited!

I have about 30 birds coming, between chickens and a few ducklings. Unfortunately the D'uccles ARE straight run.

I found one place where I could get everything, just the way I needed it...except for sexed D'uccles. I have 3 milles and 3 porcelains coming. I sure hope they aren't all roos...

I have about 30 birds coming, between chickens and a few ducklings.  Unfortunately the D'uccles ARE straight run. 

I found one place where I could get everything, just the way I needed it...except for sexed D'uccles.  I have 3 milles and 3 porcelains coming.  I sure hope they aren't all roos...

So excited for you last year for my birthday I got ducklings out of five hens and out of six st run we got three drakes.

Back
Top Bottom