4 hens need home in Cumming, GA

I'm moving and need to find a new home for my 4 hens. I have two barred rocks, one easter egger (I think.. she lays green eggs) and a silkie. All about 8 months old and laying. THEY ARE NOT FOOD!!! Located in Cumming, GA. Please message me or comment below if interested. They are all VERY friendly with humans and get along well with my two pit bulls. They are free to a good home.

Last edited by a moderator:
South Carolina and no, sorry I don't feel comfortable shipping them. I feel like that would traumatize them.. :-/

I am interested in every and all Hens that you have! Have 25 acres in Edgewater Florida. 5 hens one rooster and a duck in the henhouse. Need more!! zipcode 32141

Hey i was wondering if you would be willing to part with just the silkie. My roomate brought home a black silkie a few months ago thinking that he would be okay by himself but she has since realized that he needs a friend. We actually live in Cumming as well if youre interested in parting with just her (hopefully ill be able to pursuade her to let us take the rest once she meets them)

I live in West Ga. Carrollton Area. have you found new homes for the chicks yet? I would love to have them. Looking for some nice hens to add to our coop. We have 5 acres and plenty of free range for them to live and be healthy.

I will come get them if they are still available. Please text me 678-414-2705. I can come tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom