4+ Show quality speckled sussex eggs : AUCTION

Moonlight Piano

Songster
8 Years
Mar 24, 2011
Southeastern US. / Georgia.
I have pair of beautiful Speckled Sussex bantams that are of a very nice breeder quality! I have had many people on BYC and around my local area wanting chicks and eggs, but have not been able to keep my own chicks alive due to brooder problems :/ But I now have some chicks that are well started and have decided to share these beaut's with the rest of you :) The bantam specks are even more hard to come by then the large fowl variety; and even if you do find someone that has a decent pair, the eggs and chicks are far too over-priced! But I belive I have started the auction price out at a steal for $1.00. If you win the auction you will get four eggs including any extras I can collect. I will collect the eggs for a maximum of eight days and no more. This will give two days for arrival with rush delivery. I have been setting my eggs at ten days and have been getting 75% to 100% hatch rates from 4-5 eggs at a time.

To re-cap:

• Good fertility and awesome hatch rate!
  • Show quality stock.
  • Cheap price, plus $15.00 shipping.
  • Wonderful, docile birds ( and not bad on the eyes either ;) .

Thank you in advance for your interest :)

NOTICE: This is an auction, I will begin to collect eggs Thursday to be shipped Monday - Wednesday. The auction will start at $1.00 to be increased by $.50 each bid. The auction will close on Monday at 10:00 A.M.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom